FATE Consortium creates global collaborative platforms to demonstrate, commercialize, deploy and scale up state-of-the-art and next generation energy technologies and concepts in growth markets around the world.
FATE Consortium's global collaborative platforms:
- Partner with industry players, engineering companies, management consultants, consulting engineers, academic institutions and applied research laboratories to develop commercially viable and environmentally sustainable solutions tailored to market needs.
- Partner with industry stakeholders to structure and seed bankable projects and services.
- Provide an opportunity for cutting-edge companies, as well as entrepreneurs in business, government, research, and academia, to demonstrate their pre-commercial technologies, ideas and concepts.
- Advanced technologyDemonstrate, commercialize and scale-up state-of-the-art and next generation energy technologies to accelerate the penetration of renewable energy into the generation mix.
- Financing instruments Structure special purpose vehicles for equity and debt to finance energy projects and infrastructure
- Regulatory frameworks Develop industry regulation to foster innovation, investment and competition
- Entrepreneurial incentives Design management incentives to unlock entrepreneurial capacity in existing companies and organizations
- Industrial ecosystemsDevelop integrated ecosystems to capitalize on synergies between energy and energy related industries
- Public communicationsPromote effective communication tools to empower industry stakeholders to effect change
- Industry benchmarks Deploy dynamic industry-wide and country-specific levelized cost of electricity (LCOE) benchmarks to drive the technology selection process